Thursday, May 22

Nice People

Yesterday I had the Relief Society Pres. send out an e mail to the sisters of the ward asking if I could borrow a pack 'n play while my grandchildren are here. I got 6 offers back! People are so nice.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm going to try doing that with the windstar and see if I can get 6people who want to buy it. :)

Jana said...

How much are you selling it for? Maybe we could just toss it around the family if the price was right!

K.E.N said...

How many will you borrow, Mom? You could have enough for all the kids who fit in one to have their own.

Hillary said...

We are asking $4900 for the van, but if you were serious about buying it, I'd sell it to you for $3500 because that's all Dad and Mom had us pay for it. Let me know if you really do want it so I don't put it in the paper and can take down my fliers and stuff. We could even bring it to you... maybe.

Mom said...

I'm only asking for one pack 'n play. Kurt is going to loan me theirs so both Addie and Noah will have one while you guys are here. I might add that yesterday I got three more ladies who asked if I wanted theirs. That makes a total of nine people who were willing to lend me one.

Jana said...

Nevermind, Hillary, Jason and I talked about it and we don't want it. We'll wait another year or so to look into a new car. Thanks, though!

Hillary said...

O.K. Thanks for letting me know.