Sunday, May 25

New pictures

Okay, okay I'm back. I have been reading the blog (not as often as I would like) but I haven't had any comments to make. I don't really have anything great to say now either but we have some real good news. We knew we needed new swings because the other two were getting so old and ugly (we really need to do something with the bench swing as well and may do it sooner than later, depending upon the cost) so we went out yesterday and purchased three new swings, and the good news for you three with young babies, we purchased a baby swing. That's why we purchased three instead of two. Now we can have two normal swings or one normal swing and one baby swing on at any given time. I took pictures to post them so that I could get you all more excited to come. I'm sure that will heighten your desire to be here even more. See you in a couple of weeks.



3 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks, Dad. I wasn't really looking forward to coming until I saw that picture of a baby swing.

Jana said...

Really, though, that was very thoughtful of you. I'm sure Addie will love it!

Hillary said...

My kids love swinging, in fact that's where they spend most of their time when we go to the park. They will be so happy that you thought of them and bought new ones. It adds so much more color to the swing set too. And speaking of the bench swing, Charlie could fix that for you. Probably not while we're there in June, but maybe some time this summer.