I feel like a sad, sad broken record. If you could keep my aunt in your thoughts and prayers I'd appreciate it. She is very sick and is not recovering well from her colon removal. The doctors say there is only a very slim chance she will survive. Please join Kurt and I in praying for her recovery.
3 comments:
Man, Heather, your poor family is really going through a rough spell. Of course we will keep her and you guys in our prayers.
Us too. Are you close to this aunt?
I would say I'm pretty close with most of my relatives. We all lived within a pretty close radius growing up. She has always been one of my favorite aunts. She never married and despite always being late and getting frustrated easily with us kids she was always the aunt we looked forward to seeing the most. She's also the loudest relative I have which is saying a lot in my family. She's only in her early 60's.
Post a Comment