Thursday, May 29
House Update
Just thought you might be interested to know that yesterday we made an offer on the house we like and it was counter-offered (they wanted full price and wouldn't budge) and we accepted the counter-offer and now things are in the works. I talked to Eric's brother this morning and he said that he was hoping to have the inspection and appraisal done by the end of next week and he is also hoping that it all works out and that we can sign the papers the week we get back from Michigan. Wohoo! So, cross your fingers that the inspection is favorable. We know that it being an older house and only costing $57,500 it won't be perfect, but we are just hoping that it won't fall apart on us in 6 months or something. Hopefully it all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting for you. I hope it all works out too.
I hope the inspection doesn't turn up any bad surprises. I also hope you get that house and that you love it. Do you have a fall back plan just in case?
Post a Comment