Check out my new project, I'm pleased with how it turned out! I was given these five leftover pieces of wood and decided Addie's room was in need of some decoration. 
And, just for fun, a picture of Addie thoroughly enjoying her spaghetti!

And, just for fun, a picture of Addie thoroughly enjoying her spaghetti!
6 comments:
So where did you get those letters? Did you paint them or are they the vinyl letters that are so popular now? I really like them. They are very cute. I have pictures of my kids eating too. I think they are fun pictures to take.
I painted the whole thing. I used a font I found on the computer and made templates, traced the outlines and then painted them in. It took a little bit longer, but I love the way it turned out. My favorite part are the light pink shapes in the background, those took a long time to paint, but I love it.
Yeah, I didn't notice those until after I had posted the above post. They do add a lot of character to the plates (I guess you could call them). Good Job!
Did you want to make my son a sign like that? I LOVE it! It is sooo cute. Maybe if we come down for the 4th we can make me one to. What do you think?
Sure, I loved doing it, it would be fun to make another one. We'd have to buy the wood and if you don't like the colors I have we'd have to buy some more paint, but I think all that stuff is fairly inexpensive.
I didn't think you were still thinking of coming for the 4th of July. Are you? Jason's parents are also thinking of possibly coming and because I thought you weren't, I didn't worry about it. They don't know if they can afford it, so I'm not sure how plausible it is. When do you think you'll know?
OH, I don't want to create a situation-if his parents are coming, they get first pick. Eric's sister said that she would try and work it out, but we think that it won't happen b/c to fly us back will be nearly $1000. Eric was going to call her as soon as he knew if he had to attend an orientation-but he hasn't received his packet yet from the school to tell him anything like that. We are hoping to know by the end of the week. We can also see when Eric has to be in school, if he doesn't have to be in class like on Thursday or Fridays then we can plan a trip for later in the summer too.
Let me know if Jason's parents are going to make it, just so we know. And I'll let you know what we are doing-whether or not it works out. THANKS!
Post a Comment