Wednesday, April 30

Train from Chicago

I had a thought this morning that I will throw out for Hillary. If Charlie does come and you want to come earlier, I checked the Amtrak schedule, and he could catch it in Chicago at 6pm Friday night and get to Ann Arbor at 11:30pm, for $38.00 (if I read it right). We would pay for his ticket, and we are planning to pay for your gas. It's an option, keep it in mind.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

That's a good idea, Mom. I didn't realized the train would be so cheap. He can actually catch the train here, in Racine. It goes down to Chicago. I'll check out the connections and such and run it by Charlie. I know he'd like to come.

K.E.N said...

I LOVE RIDING THE TRAIN!!! We checked it out to come out there and it wasn't too bad price wise, but it takes so long-maybe another trip. TAKE THE TRAIN CHARLIE!!

Jana said...

I took the train to Chicago with Jami when I was 15. That's all.