I loved the video. You can tell Harvey loves his daddy. He's probably laughing at that hair on your face, Kurt. What's up with that? Feeling a little lazy?
What a loud laugh! You can tell he laughs easily. Harvey, Addie and Noah are going to have so much fun at Christmas, wobbling around all over the place with Jaxon chasing them! I can't wait!
6 comments:
I love the video! Kurt you look like you've lost a little weight. I love the laughing. So cute! We can't wait to meet him.
Our filter won't let us see it. I wish I could, I'm sure it's great.
I have lost a bit of weight, probably from not snacking as much since Harvey keeps me too busy.
I loved the video. You can tell Harvey loves his daddy. He's probably laughing at that hair on your face, Kurt. What's up with that? Feeling a little lazy?
What a loud laugh! You can tell he laughs easily. Harvey, Addie and Noah are going to have so much fun at Christmas, wobbling around all over the place with Jaxon chasing them! I can't wait!
haha...Jaxson chasing them...that will be fun to watch. You are right, Christmas will be awesome.
Post a Comment