Saturday, April 5
I've seen it all!
No joke, I opened up Yahoo! yesterday to check my email. The home page normally has short tid bits of news stories. Every once in a while one or two will catch my eye and I'll read the whole story. Yesterday the story that caught my eye was about a pregnant MAN! No joke! I read the rest of the story, it wasn't long though, about a transvesdike (spelling?) man who is 6 months pregnant. He claims his wife had a hysterectomy (spelling?) and can't have kids or he wouldn't have gone through with this. He is legally a man but has a uterus. How weird is that? If you want to check it out, the story I read was at People.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw him on tv showing off his belly. It had to happen some time with all of the weird people out there.
He and his wife were on Oprah this week-weird. And that stuff about his wife not being able to have kids...I don't know. I think he did it just to be the first and to get publicity-I don't know why they felt they needed kids, they each have grown children-why aren't they enough? Gross.
Yeah, I think it's kind of gross too. Very unnatural.
Post a Comment