I forgot yesterday to put Happy Birthday to Heather! I'm sorry, but I'll try to make up for it now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER. I hope you had a great one and that you're cold is getting better. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a long tunnel.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Heather,
Happy Birthday to you!
(imagine us singing that :D!)
She had a good birthday. She's starting to feel a lot better, although she still coughs quite a bit (so do I). She went back to work, and said it was a pretty good day.
The gift I ordered actually got delivered on time, so I got to give it to her on her birthday. (The DVD of Howl's Moving Castle, and the novel that it was based on, same title.)
Then we brought home burgers and ice cream for dinner. Harvey was in a great mood, despite having slept only about an hour the entire day. So we just relaxed and had a nice evening.
Don't forget, someone else's birthday is this Friday. That's right, it's Balls Mahoney!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! I'm so bad at remembering the birthdays outside of Mom, Dad and the brothers and sisters. I think I've asked Hillary for her kids' birthdays at least five times. I'm sorry I didn't remember, but I'm glad you had a nice, relaxing day.
Oh yeah, and Balls Mahoney made me totally laugh out loud. I CAN'T WAIT to celebrate his birthday!
Who the heck is Balls Mahoney? Is he a real person, or just someone Kurt made up?
Who could forget about Balls Mahoney - oh me, because I don't know who the heck he is either.
I'm glad Heather had a nice relaxing birthday. Are you doing anything special for your birthday, Kurt?
Click on his name in my comment to find out who he his!
Post a Comment