Tuesday, April 29

A Great Weekend

This past weekend was awesome! It started Thursday with Mary's endowment session. Eric and I were picked to be the witness couple-something I was secretly hoping for-and it was a great session. Then on Friday she had a dinner at the Lion House, which was delicious. Paul was married Friday in Logan-we weren't invited, but it did happen. Saturday was the sealing and I took some pictures to share. Saturday was also the reception for Paul's wedding. I took a few pictures of them, but the one I'm posting is the best. It was an amazing weekend and so many things we got to take part in. And two new marriages beginning. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What is that face that Paul is making?

I'm so happy for Mary. She looks so pretty.

Kurt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.E.N said...

You must be a little out of the loop,it's a true statement and I'm pretty sure Paul knows...but I guess you're right, I should edit it so that I don't offend any potential readers.

Kurt said...

Likewise, I deleted my comment since I quoted from the post.

Most rude statements are true. The reason they are rude is because saying them would not be polite.