Sunday, April 13

Another Car

We are the owners of another car this week. Hillary bought our van when they were here at Easter, (so they'd have some way to go home). That left us looking for another car. While we were in Utah we rented an Escape hybrid. We really liked it, so that's what we looked for after we got home (excluding the hybrid, which is expensive). Then on Wednesday the Lord dropped it in our laps, so we bought it. Now I can run around in my little SUV! The only thing I don't like about it is that it's silver. I have a hard time finding it in parking lots, since every other car is silver. In fact, I went up to one in Meyer's parking lot the other day and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't open, then I realized it wasn't my car. I just want to say that the grass is starting to turn green. Spring is coming!

4 comments:

Kurt said...

You could get some kind of decoration to put on the antenna. It probably wouldn't help you find it from far away, but at least you'd know when you were walking up to someone else's car.

Or if you got a mini flag, it could help you find it from pretty far away.

K.E.N said...

Yeah, a flag...be patriotic. I'm so glad that you guys got a new car-I really liked that one you drove around. Is this one as quiet as the one you drove here? I think you should have decal put on it-like some flames or an advertisement or something. Awesome!

Hillary said...

I thought it was cute that yours and dad's cars matched because they are both silver. Now you can start to wear matching outfits :)!

Jana said...

About matching outfits...Jason and I both wore purple shirts to church yesterday. We did it on purpose to see how many people would say something about it. Only 3 people mentioned it and I guessed 4 people would, so I was pretty close. Purple is a random color, especially on a man's dress shirt, so I bet more people thought about it than actually said something.

Ok, that was a big tangent. Congrats on the car!