hutchinson family, babble on!
I can sort of see what you mean, but it wouldn't have occurred to me. Same color hair, same face shape, but I personally think that's about it.
Yeah, sorry Kari, I'm not on the same page as you.
I don't think he looks like him either.
You guys just don't get it...they are twiners! It's okay, maybe I just secretly want Jimmy to be a basketball player :)
No way, that's what I say.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can sort of see what you mean, but it wouldn't have occurred to me. Same color hair, same face shape, but I personally think that's about it.
Yeah, sorry Kari, I'm not on the same page as you.
I don't think he looks like him either.
You guys just don't get it...they are twiners! It's okay, maybe I just secretly want Jimmy to be a basketball player :)
No way, that's what I say.
Post a Comment