Monday, March 31

Noah's blessing








We had a super time in Utah visiting family and enjoying time with Kari, Eric and Noah and especially attending his blessing. Unfortunately, Mom and I both came home with horrific colds that we are still fighting. We hope we didn't give them to Hillary, Charlie and their family (nor Kurt, Heather and Harvey the night they came over). Jim seems to be strong and constantly has a cough to he should be okay. I don't have much time to write, right now, because I need to go to class but I will try to add a few of the pictures we took at the blessing. I had enough time to get them all in (I think). Love to all.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for sharing, Dad, the pictures are great. Noah had the chubbiest cheeks ever! They are just so kissable.

Jana said...

He is a cute cute baby. I want to squeeze those cheeks! I like how Dad looks like he was caught on Candid Camera in that one picture.