Friday, March 14

New Job

Heather how did the first week of work go? How is Harvey liking day care?

7 comments:

Heather said...

My first week went well. I'm already working on some projects which is nice. I have a lot of practical and health & safety training to get done. Harvey seems to really be enjoying day care. He's eating well and starting to take longer naps.

Unfortunately my grandma isn't doing well. She has contracted a virus that is attacking her nervous system and things aren't looking too good. She's stopped breathing on them once and her heart went into defib for awhile this morning and they had to shock her back. So, we are just packing up to head up north. I'm not sure how long we'll be up there. I'll keep you updated.

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh! That doesn't sound good at all. I'm so sorry to hear that your grandma isn't doing well. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and her. I hope she pulls through. Drive safely and take care.

K.E.N said...

Holy cow! How crazy is that? What are you going to do about work if you're up north? I hope it goes well.

Mom said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I hope all goes well. Not to say that this will happen to her, but just to let the rest of you know, Reed Jelalian passed away last Saturday morning, his funeral was on Thursday. His sister spoke at the funeral, she's a nurse and she said that cancer is a diagnosis of love, because it lets you say goodbye to everyone and get things in order. I'd never thought of it that way. He was such an upbeat kind of person, I'll miss him.

Hillary said...

I didn't even know he was sick. That's very sad.

Jana said...

My prayers are also with you and your family. Have you been close with your grandmother?

K.E.N said...

Wow...I liked him. Crazy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys too, Heather.