Sunday, March 16

I'm sorry

Well folks, I'm sorry that I don't check the mafia blog every couple of hours. I had no idea that people wanted me to explain anything. Unfortunately, all of yesterday I was at a friend's house and had no access to the blog at all. Oh well. This makes my life easy until the end of the game.

All I can say is: HA!! I was a townie!! WRONG PERSON

Neener...

~Jim

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

It's cool, Jimmy...we all knew you were pretty impartial to the whole thing.

Jason said...

I wish you would have tried to defend yourself so we knew. Sound like you had a lot of fun though!

Jason said...

Sorry, I didn't read the first of your post and didn't see that you were at your friends' house.

Hillary said...

I felt really bad when I found out that we had killed one of ourselves. Sorry Jimmy. It's not a very nice birthday present is it? Happy Birthday anyway!