Sunday, March 2
Change of Plans
The company I took the job with requires a physical but they didn't let me know that until Wednesday of last week. So I had my physical first thing Thursday morning but the lab is backed up so they won't get results until Wednesday of last week. Long story short, I'm starting work on the 10th rather than the 3rd. Not a huge deal except that we already have daycare lined up for Harvey and all the little kids there are super excited about him coming. He's going to go for half days this first week which will give me a chance to give the house a really good cleaning before I go back to work. That's the excitement here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, at least you will still be able to work. I'm glad things are working out, even though it's not the way you had planned. Things seem to work out that way in my life quite a bit. I still make plans, but usually don't count on them happening the way I think they will.
Post a Comment