Here are two pictures of our beautiful baby sleeping. He has just starting figuring out that he can use his fingers to calm himself down. We took them and then thought about Dad's collection of sleeping pictures and would like to add these. We just couldn't resist-he is too cute!

4 comments:
I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. Just a couple more weeks.
He is quite a cutie. I love sleeping babies!
Aww... It's nice that he can help himself out with his fingers now. Does he always suck on the first one like that? That's the finger I used to always suck. He looks much older than his first baby pictures, at least to me he does. He IS cute. I can't wait to meet him...someday...
You will meet him, hopefully this summer Jana. And it goes between his thumb and his first finger. Everyday I look at him and I can't believe we have such a cute baby-we are so lucky.
Post a Comment