...it's a good thing though. I weighed myself at Curves today and found myself at 163.5 lbs. This is the smallest I've been since I was pregnant with Alexis! I feel so good about my weight loss now, especially since I haven't lost weight since before Christmas (it was really hard getting back on the weight loss band wagon after the vacation I took from it). Now I hope I'm back on track to being at my goal weight by the middle of June (that will be my year mark from when I first joined Weight Watchers). Just thought I'd shout it from the roof tops (figuratively) and share my good news.
3 comments:
Congratulations! It's awesome that you were able to get back on track. Think how much more fun swimsuit shopping will be.
Swimsuit shopping has never been fun for me, so anything would be an improvement. Charlie, on the other hand, loves going swimsuit shopping for me :). He'll probably appreciate more than I will this summer.
YAHOO FOR YOU!!! The last time I was around 165 lbs was when I graduated high school...so, GOOD FOR YOU!!! I'm jealous but SUPER excited for you. I can't wait to see that hot bod!
Post a Comment