Friday, February 1

Bowing to the Demands

My sister-in-law came over today and watched Noah while Eric and I went and filled my perscriptions. I got home and she said that she took over 100 pictures and I thought she was just exaggerating until I got an email just now saying that she had 110 pictures. If you click here you can also veiw them. Just please remember that in the pictures with the three of us, that it has only been 3 days since I gave birth-be kind :) I hope you enjoy them.
p.s. The kids in the pictures are my sister-in-laws

4 comments:

Heather said...

Kari, you look great for only being a couple days post partum. My best advice, from horrific experience, would be avoid having to see yourself naked for a week or two. You'll be much better off that way.
The pictures are amazing. Is she a photographer? I would kill to have pictures this good of Harvey when he was born.

Jana said...

Wow, those are great pictures. I also wish we had some professional-looking pics of Addie when she was that small! And Heather, what good advice. Amen.

Hillary said...

She must really love to take pictures. I'm glad you have people there you can rely on to help you out and give support. I wish I was there to help and to love on that baby. What a cutie. Those checks are so picture perfect. I agree with Jana, and Heather about seeing yourself naked, and don't beat yourself up about the way your body looks now. It has just produced a living being. You'll be able to get back into shape. Just look at me. I'm doing it and I've had five kids. You've only had one, it will be so much easier for you to get back into shape than you think.

K.E.N said...

I appreciate the advise...it has been hard to see myself in the mirror with my tummy and know that now it's up to me to fix it-I've never been good at losing weight. But, she is amazing, right? She's not professional...she just has a really nice camera and loves taking pictures. I am glad that she did that for us-and the bonus is that I didn't even have to ask.