Sunday, January 27
New Dream Wall
Brother Maxfield (a man in our ward) came over yesterday and completed the mudding of the new wall he built for us in the entry way/living room (I screwed the sheet rock to the studs so he didn't do all the work -- just 99% of it). I thought you might like to get a glimpse of how good it looks. Hope you can get an idea of how nice it will be when it is finally complete (it may stay in this form for another couple of years, although Mom intends to give it a prime coat of paint so it may be white for a couple of years). Mom is very happy with it and we look forward to completing all our remodeling for the living room, which would include crown molding and hardwood floors, at some point in the future.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks great. The hard wood floors will look awesome too. Charlie would love to help you lay that. It would be a good learning experience for him.
I love the wall. Very nice! I hope that you guys paint it at least to make it look like you meant it to be there. But, great job guys and I think crown molding would be super nice!
Yeah, Jason and I also think the wall looks great. I can't wait to one day have my own house and be able to do what I want to it!
Post a Comment