Monday, January 7

Hair #4



Here are pictures of the newest member of our family, Roy Junior. We gave him a good 'ole Southern name.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

So is that really a fish tank or a glass cup?

Jana said...

Neither, it's a glass vase. Creative, eh?

Mom said...

There doesn't seem to be much room for him to move around in. Couldn't you find something a little bigger?

Jana said...

Haha, he's just a Beta fish. Beta's don't really need a lot of room. They sit in one place most of the day, doing nothing. They're pretty boring, actually, which is why I like them--easy to take care of!

K.E.N said...

I think he looks like you. I think putting him in the glass vase is very inventive and kind of on the fancy side. Very nice.

Hillary said...

I must admit, the vase is a creative idea. Betas are pretty boring, but very pretty. We had one once and it lived quite a while, but eventually died. I like fish as pets. They are very easy to take care of.