Thursday, January 31

First teeth!

I thought I'd take this opportunity to show Addie's first teeth before Noah pictures show up and steals the spotlight! They came through about 2 weeks ago, but just recently have become large enough to get any good pictures. There are also some other cute pictures thrown in.

A good shot of her two teeth.

She loves being naked and loves baths. I thought this picture was priceless, if not slightly inappropriate! Tee hee hee...

Our favorite church dress. I found out after this picture was taken that she had pooped all over herself under the dress and I got it all over my hands and my shirt. Ick! But isn't this a cute dress?

This picture was taken for Mom. She made this onesie when I was a baby. I wore it when I was 3 months old (according to the pictures) and it is just now fitting Addie.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What fun pictures. I remember the days of explosion diapers. They are nasty! Jaxson's diapers just plain stink now. When they get to be his age, their diapers just smell like a big person's poop. I really wish he'd learn to go on the toilet and save us all a little nose ache. I hope to go buy another memory card adapter soon so I can start posting some pictures too.

By the way Jana, you can tell in your face that you have lost weight. What are you at now? My weight loss has slown down quite a bit since Christmas. I fell off the Weight Wachers band wagon and have had a hard time getting back on well enough to make a differnce. The only good thing is that I haven't gained any more weight, I just haven't lost. But I'm sticking to it and still hope to reach my goal weight by June.

How did the surgeon appointment go?

Mom said...

Thanks for throwing in the picture of the outfit I made. She'll hate you in about 13 years for taking that one of her naked though.

Jana said...

Thanks for the compliments! I weighed myself about 2 weeks ago (we don't own a scale on purpose, I'd be checking it constantly) and I weighed 161 lbs. Yay! I would like to be about 145 I think, of course it really depends on how my clothes fit and how I feel, so that is only another 16 lbs! Woohoo!

I went to the doctor's on Monday and we scheduled my surgery. It's going to be Wed, Feb. 27th. I could have had it earlier, but that is Jason's spring break so he'll be home the whole week to help out. Besides, I can't exercise 2 to 3 weeks after my surgery, so that gives me some time to get myself on a regular workout program, making it easier to come back to afterwards. My friend I started trading babysitting every other morning so we can go jogging, and I can go 2.5 miles without stopping! Yay again! My ultimate goal is to run in a 5K this spring/summer.

Hillary said...

Wow, Jana, I am totally impressed. I don't think I ever want to run in any kind of race. I HATE running and probably would not be able to keep up with you on your 2.5 mile run. Good luck training for your race.

I'm hovering around 166 lbs. My goal is actually 140 though. So I have a bit more to go than you. I know what you mean about the way your clothes fit. I need to do some serious sit-ups so I can fit the pants I should be wearing. If I wear pants that fit my stomach they are so baggy everywhere else. It's pretty annoying.

You might even lose more weight because of your surgery, depending on how you feel afterwards. I'm glad you finally have it scheduled. I hope it goes well. Is mom still going to come even though Jason will be off of school?