For those of you who don't know, Doug Courreges took his own life last Friday. We don't know any of the particulars except that he had been experiencing some depression lately. He leaves behind the six children he and Judy have and four others with his second wife. I thought you would like to know.
4 comments:
Wow...that's crazy. I don't think that I've ever met him. I hope that Judy and the kids are okay. Didn't Tyson live with him or one of the girls? Well, I hope all his kids the best-all 10 of them.
Oh my, how horrible. I, too, hope all of his kids are ok. How old is their youngest? Wow... Thanks for the information.
Tara just turned 21 last week. Doug, their oldest, is 32. His four children from the second marriage are all younger, obviously, but I don't know their ages.
I read the obituary and wondering how he had died. That's really sad that he took his own life. Fromt he obituary it sounded like he may have been active in the church. They talked about the church and that his stake president was going to preside over the funeral. Was he still currently married to his second wife? Man, even if he wasn't a great guy to Judy, it's always sad to hear about someone taking their own life.
Post a Comment