Thursday, January 31

Check it out!

Hey guys, it's good to be back! I really liked the pictures, Jana, they were pretty cute-I'm excited that your daughter is growing teeth! Here's the deal, I wrote about Noah's birth and posted his pictures on our own blog so that my friends can see it too. Here is the link. Click on me! Let me know what you all think...I know you all will think he is ADORABLE!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Look how chubby he is! He's a cutie, that's for sure. I'm glad you're home and doing well. We all were on pins and needles waiting for his birth (it took so long). I can't wait to see him in person. Keep the pictures coming.

Jana said...

He is cute! It's amazing that no matter how different our kids all look, they usually have that same trademark nose! Thanks for the pictures, I'm excited to see more of them!

Hillary said...

I was excited to see pictures as well. He is soooo adorable. You guys make cute kids. I hope you make more.

I'm sorry you had such an ordeal with labor and delivery. I hope the next one goes better. It's amazing what the priesthood can do to help. Your body will be so much better off now that you didn't have the C-section. I'm glad they didn't need to use forcepts either. He was a big boy though, bigger than most of mine. Only Merrit was bigger than Noah. He was 9 lbs. 11 oz. I bled a lot after him too. They had to give me medicine to stop the bleeding.

I'm just so glad everything turned out good in the end. My kids are so excited to meet Noah, as am I and Charlie.

Dad said...

Good job you two!! He's a keeper. We are anxious to come out and see him next month.

Hillary said...

I just realized that Noah was born on Les and Kristi's son, Parker's birthday and also Kim's daughter, Sierra's birthday. It's a popular day I guess.

I was also wondering where the name Orin comes from?

Heather said...

He's such a cutie! I want to pinch his rosy little cheeks. I agree with Jana about the Hutchinson nose, or is it a Hill nose? Anyway, you guys have one beautiful baby. Keep the pictures coming. Kari, I hope you are getting a lot of rest. Try to take it as easy as you can. You'll want to be as recuperated as possible for when Eric goes back to work.

K.E.N said...

Orin was Eric's grandpa Peterson's first name, that is where it came from. I never met him, but I hear that he was a cool man. We are so glad that you all think he is so cute, because we quite agree. My sister-in-law came over today and took a million pictures, she said, so after I download them I'll put some of them on the blog. And I think the nose is Hutchinson-I think it comes from Grandma.