It began to snow last night about 9:00 PM and didn't stop until about 3:00 PM this afternoon. Because there was so much snow and the roads were pretty bad our Church meetings were canceled and we spent the day doing some things together, in addition to watching one full telecast of the Music and the Spoken Word and one partial telecast. We also played Monopoly (I won't say who won -- Mom says like I'm humble or something). We took a few pictures out the back window to show how much snow we received.




Mom also completed crocheting another creche that we are now placing under the Christmas tree. It is pretty cool -- I'll add a picture of it; I'm sure you will be impressed.

Love to all!!
5 comments:
Mom, that's a pretty cute little creche. Well done. You guys did get a lot of snow. I'm glad that wasn't us. We have had enough. We are actually 20 inches above normal snow fall for the month of December and it's only half way through the month!
That créche is really cool.
We got a ton of snow, too. Even with Heather's uncle helping me shovel, it took an hour to do our driveway. I was shocked when I opened the garage door and saw a snow wall about six inches high. And of course it was still snowing as we were shoveling, which made it even more fun. I had to go back out in the afternoon and shovel again.
Snow? What's that? In Memphis they don't even think of snow until February, and even then, it's only for a day. I forgot about shoveling...maybe I don't miss snow as much as I thought. We did get to 32 degrees last night, and everyone was shocked.
I also like that little creche, it's cute. Did it take long? Well, Addie and I are off to Salt Lake this afternoon. Wish us a safe flight!
Have fun, Jana. I do wish you safe flight and a fun holiday time. Kiss Kari, Grandma and Grandpa for us.
Post a Comment