Saturday, December 15

Our Christmas Day




We celebrated Christmas today as a family. It was fun because we didn't tell the kids we were going to do that. Charlie and I got all the presents wrapped lastnight and put them out so when the kids got up they could see them. They were so surprised and excited. We only got a few presents per child this year because we decided to invest in a Wii. The kids were pretty excited about that. For the most part, they loved their gifts. Only a few of the gifts we got them had low reviews from them. It was fun to be able to have our own little Christmas as a family before we head back to Michigan to have Christmas with the rest of our family. Can't wait to see everyone.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Woo, spreadin' the Wii love. Let me know if you guys are planning on bringing yours out. If not, I'll bring mine. We can get some four-player tennis going!

Mom said...

Jaxson really made a haul on the dinosaur market!

Hillary said...

We do plan on bringing ours. We thought Charlie's family would have fun with it. I talked to dad last night and told him we were bringing it and he wants to try to network ours to yours. Will that work?

Yes, Jaxson did make out well in the dinosaur department. We actually were able to buy those off of Ebay. I hope it was a good deal. He likes them a lot at any rate.

Kurt said...

I've heard of one game that can directly use two Wiis so that you can do two-player on separate TVs, but I think the game has to be written specifically to do that. Wii Sports, for example, can't do that, as far as I know. I'll bring mine anyway and we can experiment.