Friday, December 7

New creche

Don't have much time to write but just thought I'd add the new creche Mom bought at Bronner's over Thanksgiving while Jana and Jason were here and Jason needed a little time to study. This one makes forty-one that she has made, bought or acquired. She is just completing her forty-second, which is crocheted. We'll add a picture of it as soon as it is complete. Love you all.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I didn't realize she had that large of a collection!

I absolutely LOVE this creche. It's adorable! I wish the picture you posted had a better view of the cow, he's the best part!

As a side note, at Enrichment on Thursday, my friend had to ask how to pronounce the word "creche" because she had never heard it before! Isn't that strange?

Hillary said...

Wow, Mom, you do have quite a large collection of creche. I'm impressed! I really like this new one too. I think the animals are hilarious, especially since the cow's legs are almost taller than Joseph's whole body.

K.E.N said...

Mom, I thought you told me that it was 39? I'm confused...is it 39 or 41? But I do like this one-it's very nice.

Mom said...

I may have counted wrong when I told you 39. There are now 42, I just crocheted one. I'll have Dad put a picture on the blog, it turned out cute.