Golly, things have been happening like crazy mad! Last week was my birthday, and Eric and I and another couple went to the Christmas concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Their special guest this year was the King Singer's. IT WAS AMAZING!We had a really good time. Then, Jana and Addie came on Monday night and I got to hang out with them all day Tuesday. It was fun and Addie is super cute. We went to the Salt Lake temple, then headed down to Provo to see Jana's friends down there and also the payroll office. Then we headed up to Kaysville to drop her off at Grandma's. It was a pretty full day-and I was awfully tired, but we had a great time! Then, yesterday, Eric and I went to the Hogle Zoo with his nieces and nephew. We had an excellent time and here are some pictures from the zoo lights. It was pretty spectacular!
These next two pictures were taken through these special glasses that Eric's neices got. They made all the lights look like snowmen. We wanted to see if you could tell if we took a picture-and we think they turned out pretty darn cool.
And here is the illusive white alligator. I know that Jana, Mom, Dad and Jimmy have already seen one because we saw it at the Louisville Zoo-but it was under black light then. So, now it's in Utah and there was hardly anyone visiting him. How sad. But, now, for those of you who haven't seen a white alligator, here he is!

2 comments:
I'm impressed the alligator was out in the snow. Those lights are really cool. I didn't know the zoo did that kind of display. Those glasses your niece got did make the lights look pretty cool. I will tell Lexi that you are happy for her.
That alligator doesn't look white to me.
Post a Comment