I woke up to snow all over the place today! There's about an inch with more lazily falling. I have to keep thinking how beautiful it is instead of thinking about all of the leaves that are under it. The maple tree in the back has only begun to shed it's leaves, and the lawn mower has sprung a leak in the gas line. I'm hoping there'll be a string of nice days after all of the leaves have fallen when we can get them off the lawn.
We've enjoyed having the Hairs here for the last couple of days. It's always fun to play with babies, especially when they're cute. We're also glad that Heather is feeling better. The Hicks got here last night all worn out from the drive. I remember making those trips to Grandmas from Michigan to Utah with a bunch of little kids and how tiring that was.
Kari, I hope you and Eric enjoy the day with Grandma, and anyone else who comes. I remember having Thanksgiving dinner there the year that Grandma and Grandpa celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and there were fifty people there for dinner. We'll only have 13 today, but it will be fun anyway.
I'm thankful for all of you, and my wonderful husband who has made my life so great.
Merrit says to tell you that today it's snowing. Happy Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
We had a fun Thanksgiving, too. Mostly we hung around and relaxed which was wonderful. I haven't seen Alison for any real amount of time in over a year so it was great to catch up with her. We went out to dinner for Thanksgiving and Harvey was a champ. I missed seeing everyone over in South Lyon and hope your dinner went well. I'm looking forward to more visiting time at Christmas.
We really enjoyed Thanksgiving too. Thanks to Mom and Dad for putting us up and feeding us. We love spending time with you.
Post a Comment