Thursday, November 8

Report from the Underbelly

Well, I'm thrilled to report that I am finally feeling better. If any of you hadn't heard, I've had a pretty bad case of the stomach flu/bacterial infection for the past 9 days. Today is the first day since delivery that I have finally felt human. Harvey is also two weeks old today. He's put on 15 ounces in the last week so he's now a pound up since birth. I'll post some pictures soon. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers that I would feel better. I'm just glad I'm finally getting a chance to enjoy being home with my son.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so glad that you are finally getting to enjoy being a mommy. It sucks being sick, and then to be sick as long as you were is terrible. I look forward to your pictures.

K.E.N said...

We didn't even know...but we're glad that you felt "human" today. I hope having a brand new baby hasn't been too difficult with having the stomach flu. Oh man...that sucks.