Monday, November 12

In 6 days Jason, Addie and I will be leaving for Michigan. Yay! I can't wait! It will be nice to be home, let someone else hold Addie for a while, and spend time with family. Mom told me last night that Heather went to stay the week with her parents because she wasn't feeling well. I wish there was something I could do to help, I can't even imagine how taxing this whole experience has been on both her and Kurt. A new baby and recovering from delivery is tough work, and to have the flu and be weak on top of it must be really hard. Jason and I have been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! I hope we'll still get to see Harvey over Thanksgiving!

Here are a couple cute pictures I took of Adelyn the other day. I swear, she gets cuter and cuter!



3 comments:

Heather said...

We are at my parent's house for the week. I'm doing much better. A couple of more days of rest and I'll be back to normal. I appreciate all the prayers. This has been one of the most trying experiences I think Kurt and I have ever been through. Harv is great. We're enjoying seeing all the friends and relatives up here. Especially since I can hand Harvey off and get some sleep. We'll definitely see everybody over the Thanksgiving weekend. We don't have a schedule worked out yet but we'll keep you posted.

K.E.N said...

Hey everyone, we've decided to stay in Utah for Thanksgiving. We know all of you are going to be really disappointed, but someone needs to stay and hang out with Grandma. We hope you guys can have fun without us!! :)

Hillary said...

Despite what you may think Kari, we will miss seeing you guys at Thanksgiving. It's always more fun when everyone can be there. But thanks for being willing to stay and hang out with Grandma. I know she appreciates it!! :)