Our family home evening tonight was about cooperation. I thought it tied in nicely with "cooperating" to decorate the tree. Of course, my kids just wanted to decorate the tree. We all had lots of fun and now our home is feeling much more festive. (P.S. I hope you all enjoy the extra steps it took for me to download the picture right side up :)!!!)
6 comments:
Congratulations Hillary. The picture looks great when it's right side up.
Congratulations Hillary. The picture looks great when it's right side up.
I'm having a hard time getting up the enthusiasm to get the decorations out of the attic. I put out the new creche though, maybe that's enough. It was so fun to have all of you here. I've got the bedding all washed and ready for the next time, so drop in soon, anyone.
Mom, it would be a big let down if you don't put up any moe decorations than just the new creche. Can we do anything to help boost your enthusiasm?
... actually, I usually feel the way you are feeling Mom. I usually don't want to go through the effort of putting out the decoration only to have to put them away in a couple of weeks. Most years the effort doesn't seem worth while. I think this year has been the first in a long time that I haven't felt that way. In fact, I was really excited to put out the decorations. Almost as excited as my kids were.
The tree looks great! Mom, you HAVE to put up the tree. At least the little 4 footer. That's all we have, but I wish we had a big tree, it would be more fun. Only then I would have to get more ornaments...so maybe it's ok. Anyhow, Merry Christmas Season!
Post a Comment