I wonder when everyone thinks Harvey is going to be born. Let's do it like a pool, without adding money (does that defeat the purpose of a pool?), and have everyone put on their comment when he will be born. I believe he's due on October 28th, right? Whoever is closest, WINS!
If you win, I'll send you some stickers. That's a good incentive! Kids can play, too, just put their name by their answer so I can get the stickers to the right person! Oh, and I hear Heather doesn't want him to come on Halloween, so if that's your choice, try not to jinx it for her.
What day will Harvey come?
17 comments:
Alright, since I'm doing the work, I'll put in the first vote. I'm hoping for October 29th. It's my Grandma Mather's birthday. I'm ready for him to come anytime, though. I'm still amazingly comfortable for being this pregnant, I just want to meet the little guy.
His actual due date is Oct 30, and that's only because Heather strong-armed the doctor into not writing Oct 31.
I'm voting for Oct 31. Halloween would be the coolest birthday ever.
Also, don't believe Heather when she says how comfortable she is. ;)
I thought your due date was the 26th...that's what mom told me. I think he'll come on the 27th but my due date is the 27th of January and it would be nice to deliver on a Saturday, I think-esp. for Kurt so he wouldn't have to miss work. So, the 27th of October.
Kurt, you have to be the most loving husband I've ever met. To hope your son comes on the only day your wife doesn't want him to come has to be priceless.
I think it's so funny that no one really knew the real due date. Thanks, Kurt, for setting us straight.
I'm a positive person, and I know how much people hate going over their due date, so I'm voting for Oct. 25th. Besides, if we really are able to come visit that weekend, that will allow us to be able to meet him. Although, if he comes on the days Heather, Kari, and Jana want him to come we'll be able to meet him then too. So any time that weekend (as long as it's Sunday morning) is good with me.
I don't believe I actually said a date myself! I just said I thought the due date was the 28th. Well, hey, that date is as good as any. That's my vote!
Eric wants to vote for the 29th too-he thinks the pregnant lady knows best.
I vote for November 2, that was my parents anniversary. Although November 3 is Reed's birthday. See, 4 out of my 5 children were born after their due date. Jim only came early because of the stress I was under when my dad died (at least that's what I think)>
Hmmm...I don't know if two people can vote for the same day. I thought in pools everyone had to choose one day. What do y'all think? I guess it would be ok.
Eric is changing his vote to November 1st- to make it easier on Jana- and because Mom said her kids were late.
Well, sorry to let you know Eric, but my mom's kids being late has nothing to do with Heather's kids being late. You'd have to find out if Heather's mom's kids were late to use that theory.
My kids say this:
Alexis - 31st
Merrit - 31st
Makayla - 27th
Chelsea - 30th
Jaxson - 26th
I let them pick their own days, even Jaxson. He just pointed to a day on the calendar. He really doesn't know what for. We'll see what happens.
I've been instructed to leave an estimate for the ulitimate delivery day. So I pick the............. ummmmm...........
the crystal ball says..............
...................................
I have no idea!
The first of November at 11PM
Charlie
Yes, I married him.
I say October 26th, because that's my brother Jacob's birthday and it's a good one. And by the way I think stickers are a dumb prize, I think whoever gets it right, I'll take to a movie of their choice during Thanksgiving, our treat--oh, I forgot, Kari and Eric won't be there during Thanksgiving, that won't work. But we'll figure something out if one of them gets it right.
Way to go Jason, rub it in a little more that Kari and Eric won't be there for Thanksgiving.
Ok, here are the votes:
25-Hillary
26-Jaxson, Jason
27-Kari, Makayla
28-Jana
29-Heather, Eric
30-Chelsea
31-Kurt, Alexis, Merrit
1-Eric, Charlie
2-Mom
**Now we're just waiting on Dad!
The date that came to my mind is Oct. 27th. I know that Kari and Makayla picked it but that is the date that came to me.
Good luck Heather, hope he comes earlier than later.
I'm impressed with how many comments are on this posting. I think it's the most ever of any post we've had on the blog.
Post a Comment