hutchinson family, babble on!
She does look like him a lot. In that bottom picture she looks so much older than in the top one. She's a cutie. My kids can't wait to meet her.
Hillary, the bottom picture is Jason :) But, yes, she does look A LOT like him.
OOPS! :)
Yeah, Mom thought the bottom picture was Addie, too. I guess I wasn't very clear! Sorry!
Well, I don't feel so bad now.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She does look like him a lot. In that bottom picture she looks so much older than in the top one. She's a cutie. My kids can't wait to meet her.
Hillary, the bottom picture is Jason :) But, yes, she does look A LOT like him.
OOPS! :)
Yeah, Mom thought the bottom picture was Addie, too. I guess I wasn't very clear! Sorry!
Well, I don't feel so bad now.
Post a Comment