Tuesday, October 2

Our Turn

I guess we haven't given an update for awhile...but there really isn't much to tell. The only big deal is that Eric and I have decided to move into his parents house right before the baby is born. All considered, we can't afford our own apartment after I stop working. So we are going to live in their basement until we move out this summer. We are fully expecting to have somewhere to go-so cross your fingers-we hope that it really turns out that way. Eric is pressing forward with his secondary applications and working his fingers to the bone. I have a pretty awesome head cold and am finding it hard to sleep (being pregnant and sick aren't really a great match up). Nothing really new besides that. Noah kicks and pushes more everyday- and as much as it irritates me, it lets me know that he's still alive. We're not going anywhere for any of the major holidays. This mini vacation we're taking next week is as close as we'll get for awhile. But, I'm not complaining. We are both healthy and happy and excited to meet Harv and have everyone else meet Noah...hopefully next summer. And Heather, I'm excited to receive your package because one piece of mail that isn't a bill will be MOST appreciated.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Even if you don't have anything exciting to report, it's still nice to hear from you. And just think, it's actually better if your life isn't full of drama to report about. It means things are going relatively well.

Mom said...

I can't believe that Noah moving would irritate you. I loved feeling the baby move. Sure it hurts sometimes, but I really liked it most of the time. At least that's what I remember, I know time tends to cloud the memory.

Kurt said...

Over time Heather's gotten to the point where she actually wants to feel Harvey moving. I bet you'll see the same thing happen. (Although when he's doing gymnastics it's a bit uncomfortable.)

Hillary said...

I'd have to agree with Mom. Feeling the baby move was the best part of being pregnant to me. There wasn't much I liked about being pregnant, but the baby moving was the one I liked the best.

K.E.N said...

I do like to feel him, but the thing is that he usually sits so low that he kicks right where I bend my body. So when I'm at work and leaning over to type or write, he is kicking me in that crease. That's when it's not fun-but when it's higher, it's great.

Jana said...

I also loved feeling Addie move. Especially as we got nearer to the end, it was nice to know she was still doing well. She really wasn't much of a kicker, but she would slide around in there and it was so reassuring.