Monday, October 15

Our little vacation

Hey guys! It's been a little time since we last wrote anything. We just got back yesterday from our little trip to southern Utah and Vegas. It was a blast! And really relaxing. I had too many pictures to post all on the blog, so I put together a little album. Click here to get to it and if it asks for a name and password, the name/email is kartright@juno.com and the password is fish13. Also, don't click on them to be the slideshow, just click on the first picture and view them one by one-then you can read the captions- ENJOY! We also went to Angela's baby blessing yesterday. It went well. Her new baby's name is Dylan Elmo-awesome! Elmo is Courtney's maternal grandfather's name...so it's a little better than naming him after the puppet. So our trip was great and now we are back into the thick of it...work and school and pregnancy (not that that went away or anything, it was just a little more bearable). I am now a little over 6 months along and I look HUGE! I'll take some pictures here pretty soon to show you what I mean. We hope that everything is going well and we do like that people are posting more often. We love you guys!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I haven't checked out your pictures yet, but I was wondering how you set up the online photo album, and if it costs money.

I'm glad you had fun on your vacation. I think it would be so neat to live in a place where there are so many temples surrounding you. I was wondering when Angela was suppose to have her baby. I'm glad everything went well. I don't envy her position whatsoever. I can't imagine how hard it would be to have so many little ones so close together. It's good she has her family close to help her out.

Hang in there with your pregnancy. Not to make you feel bad, but if you think you look big now, just wait, you will get lots bigger. So big that you couldn't ever have imagined that your body could get that big. I know that is just so exciting and that you can't wait for that :).

It's worth it in the end though.

K.E.N said...

It doesn't cost money unless you order your pictures. The website is snapfish.com and all you need to register is a valid email address and fill out a little bit about yourself. It is an excellent way to share lots of pictures at one time-Eric's family uses it all the time. And Angela was induced on Sept. 5, but I'm not sure when her original due date was.

Mom said...

In regards to Angela handling that many kids. When I was there in July I got a chance to watch her and her kids for a couple of hours and she was amazing. The boy half of the twins is really active and she was always there and had a very nonchalant attitude about it. Sure it will be hard, but I think she'll be just fine.

Hillary said...

That's good to know about Angela. Not that I thought she might not be able to handle it though. She is a smart person with a good head on her shoulders. I guess I'm just looking at my situation, being in Wisconsin without extended family, and can't imagine doing it with lots of little kids. I'm so glad mine are getting a little older and can help me more. It makes being a mom somewhat easier.

Mom said...

Hillary,remember that Angela has Terrie right there, and no one is more in charge than Terrie. Angela certainly isn't doing it on her own. In fact, as I watched them, I kind of got the idea that Terrie took over too much and Angela had to let her know that she was the mom.

Hillary said...

Charlie and I had a good laugh over "Elmo". That poor kid will never live that name down. At least it's his middle name. Charlie knows all too well what grief can come with a funny middle name. I understand that it's a family name, but didn't they have any other names to choose from?