Adelyn rolled over today! At first I thought it was a fluke, so I put her back on her stomach and she rolled over again! She did it several times when Jason got home as well, so he was able to see it! Wow, she's learning something new every day!
That is so exciting! Except now you have to be careful about where you leave her. Now the fun of baby proofing begins. I always love when my kids learn new things and have developemental shifts (O.K. almost always, sometimes the things they learn aren't that nice and are sometimes rather annoying).
Yay! How fun. Pretty soon she'll be all over the place. I love hearing when Adelyn starts something new because I know that Simon, Joe and Michele's little guy, will start doing it soon too. The day after you posted about Adelyn's toes, Simon discovered his in the bathtub.
3 comments:
That is so exciting! Except now you have to be careful about where you leave her. Now the fun of baby proofing begins. I always love when my kids learn new things and have developemental shifts (O.K. almost always, sometimes the things they learn aren't that nice and are sometimes rather annoying).
Yay! How fun. Pretty soon she'll be all over the place. I love hearing when Adelyn starts something new because I know that Simon, Joe and Michele's little guy, will start doing it soon too. The day after you posted about Adelyn's toes, Simon discovered his in the bathtub.
How much younger is Simon than Addie?
Post a Comment