Monday, October 22
Look at me!
These are pictures of my belly that we took on Friday. This week is 26 weeks-over half way done!! He gets bigger every day (and so do I) and is equally as active. I went to the doctor on Friday and she said that everything looks great. She said my belly is on the bigger side of normal, but that it was nothing to worry about. I have, in total so far, gained about 20 lbs and I'm pretty excited that it isn't more...I thought it might be. And I asked her about their policy of inducement so I could find out how late I might be. She said they would only let me go one week past my due date. So the latest he could be born is February 3. Of course we hope he comes on his own and comes early but it's good to know that it won't be much longer than January 27. So, if any of you-besides Mom and Dad- decide to come out and visit, the first or second week of February would be great! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute!! I wish I was out there with you! Oh, and I like your haircut, too! Yay for babies!
You look so cute! What a fun maternity outfit, too.
I'm glad to know that all is well. You do look cute. You are at the stage of pregnancy that I always felt I looked the cutest. Then I just kept getting bigger and bigger until I eventually just felt like a huge blimp, always in the way, and that wasn't such a cute feeling.
Try to stay active through the rest of your pregnancy. Even if you just go for walks every day. I exercised when I was pregnant with Chelsea but didn't with Jaxson. Chelsea's labor was so much easier to recover from, and to lose the extra baby fat after she was born than with Jaxson. I also didn't gain as much weight with her as I did with him. A little bit of exercise will go a long way for you.
Post a Comment