Sorry, Kurt, but I think this picture is more funny than the one that was just on. I remember that costume, and Mom did do a great job on it. She usually did though, on our costumes. That's one thing I remember from my childhood (and there isn't many), that Mom always did a great job making our costumes. I also remember that she cared enough to take the time to make costumes for us, each of us. With five kids that's no easy task.
Good point, Hillary. I was thinking about that when we went and BOUGHT Adelyn her costume. It made me a little sad that I didn't have the creativity or talent to make her one like Mom did.
4 comments:
Sorry, Kurt, but I think this picture is more funny than the one that was just on. I remember that costume, and Mom did do a great job on it. She usually did though, on our costumes. That's one thing I remember from my childhood (and there isn't many), that Mom always did a great job making our costumes. I also remember that she cared enough to take the time to make costumes for us, each of us. With five kids that's no easy task.
Good point, Hillary. I was thinking about that when we went and BOUGHT Adelyn her costume. It made me a little sad that I didn't have the creativity or talent to make her one like Mom did.
That costume was definitely a California raisin. I think Mom was just being funny when she wrote "or an Idaho potato." I agree it was a great costume.
Eric thinks it is the funniest picture he's ever seen of anyone in our family.
I agree with Kurt-CA raisin
Post a Comment