Wednesday, October 24

blah, blah

I hope you like the new Halloween picture!

Things here are moving slowly today. I've cleaned, I've watched The Price is Right (my new favorite show), I've exercised, I've napped, I've even blow-dryed my hair. I'm amazing, what can I say? It's raining outside, it has been all week, which stinks because that means my walks are off. I've been doing my workout videos, but I crave the sun! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the rain (that is definitely one of the things I missed the most in Utah) but it's starting to get old. I wish the rain would leave here and move to California. I feel bad for the people that have been moved out of their houses. I'm sure it's awful wondering if your house is still standing, and not having any way to know. It's like Katrina again...only different.

I know! I'll run to the library when Addie wakes up from her nap. Yay! That will give me something to do!

1 comment:

K.E.N said...

Sometimes I wish I was as bored as you. And, rain would be nice. We've been getting a pretty good amount this month, but not this week. And at least you didn't find a dead mouse in your kitchen a half hour ago. Gross! If only your life was as exciting as mine.