Wednesday, September 19

Survey

I'm sorry the pictures are so big. I can't figure out how to get them smaller. Oh well, it's fun anyhow!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Isn't that a great picture of Kurt? I had to include it!

Hillary said...

This was a fun survey, Jana. I do like the picture of Kurt. I can't get over how much Merrit looks like Jaxson. It will be fun to see how similar Harvey and Noah turn out to be.

Jana said...

Yeah, I like putting family pictures up. It's fun looking through them. It will be fun to see their similarities and differences. Adelyn doesn't seem to look like any of your kids.

Mom said...

Adelyn is definitely her daddy's side of the family.

Dad said...

I brought out a picture of me, similar to the one posted (I don't think it was the same one but might have been), and showed it to all of Hillary's children and asked them who it was; all of them said it was Merrit, including Merrit himself. Hillary's children have also voted indirectly in the survey for the similarity so you can now include them in the total count (I suppose you can't count Jaxson because he was too young at the time).

Jana said...

Yeah, this survey was a no-brainer, I know. I mostly just wanted to post some great pictures!