I'm sorry I haven't been writing, especiallly after my big plea for everyone else to do so. Jason and I have been battling a cold for the last week, so we've been a bit lax with many things. But yes, I got a calling yesterday! I am a Primary teacher. I teach the CTRs. Our ward has a very small primary, there are only 25 kids total and my class has 4 kdis-- a 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old. It's a large range of ages, and I'm sure that will make it particularly challenging, but the kids seem cute and I'm excited about it. I am a bit sad to be leaving Relief Society as I'm finally starting to make some friends, but hey, I always love being in with the Primary!
As a side note, Adelyn is 12 weeks tomorrow...I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! Before we know it, we'll have a Harvey and Noah as well! Hutchinson parties will be so much fun. I'm sure Hillary's kids are excited to finally have cousins to play with as well!
3 comments:
Did you ever get Adelyn to the doctor for her check up? How did that go?
Yes, my kids are very excited to have cousins on our side. They especially love babies. You should see Jaxson with babies. He absolutely loves them and tries so hard to be nice and soft with them (although he's not the best at it all the time). He loves to hold them and actually does pretty well if he's supervised.
Congrats on your new calling. I think you'll have lots of fun.
Yes, I did take her in for her check up and shots. She was such a champion with her shots! She cried for less than a minute (her pacifier works wonders) and I think the whole experience was more traumatic for me than her. She weighed (a little over a week ago) 10.4 lbs (so she's still a small little girl) and is now 22.5 inches. She's growing! Yay!
Post a Comment