Friday, September 21

Fun to think about

I just looked at the months of messages we have on our blog and noticed that there are two September months. Does that mean our blog has had a birthday?!?!?! Kind of cool.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I'm really glad that Jana started this blog, it's such an easy way to keep in touch. When you guys were small, Terrie tried to do a family letter once a month. We were all suppose to write to her and then she typed it up and mailed it to everyone. I still have them downstairs, if any of you are ever interested in them. Anyway, this is so much faster. Good job on all of you writing more often, too, except Jim who never checks it. But we make sure he hears all of the important stuff.

Jana said...

A blog birthday? Really? Maybe Mom should include the blog in the monthly birthday celebration! But really, I've enjoyed knowing what's happening with everyone--I really feel connected now. Thanks, everyone, for nurturing our blog into a rambunctious one-year old!

Hillary said...

I remember when Terrie tried to do that family letter. I remember reading them and really enjoying the updates they brought. I remember that you, Mom, were the only one who wrote in consistently. It's too bad it didn't last very long. This blog is way easier and faster though. I'm so thankful for technology and the blessing it brings us. I love being connected with the family, especially now that we are isolated in a different state from everyone else.