Friday, July 13

Same old, same old

Hillary requested that everybody post things about their lives. Nothing really that exciting in ours. I am 3 months along now and doing much better than I was (I was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago). Eric is working as an orderly-I'm not sure that I posted that when it happened-for a little over a month now and he absolutely loves it. We should be receving his MCAT scores any day now and he's almost done with his applications. Umm...that's about it for us. Jana and Jason don't have the internet so I'll let you know how they're doing. They are tired. Adelyn is keeping them awake at night, but they absolutely love being parents. Jason is quite the doting father and Jana is just happy to have Adelyn here and safe. Jana and Jason are moving August 17-they hope-and do already have an apartment in Memphis (Kristina Northgrave and her husband live in that same apartment bldg.). So we're all doing well out here in Utah. Nothing really that exciting or new. We will know the sex of the baby in 4 weeks-hopefully the week when we come to Michigan. That's all. Eric and I can't wait to come out-it's been so yucky hot and dry here. No green and a lot of wild fires. We've started a count down-27 days! See you Michigan guys soon! Love ya!

3 comments:

Jason said...

I actually have the internet at work Kari. But I had problems figuring out the blog thingy, but I finally got it down. But thanks for covering us on the blog.

Heather said...

Yay! Can't wait to get to see you guys. You should spend the night at our super cool new digs when you're out here.

Hillary said...

I'm so glad that you posted. I know it's such an inconvenience:) to post things about your life, but it's nice to read about you. I'm glad things are going better for you and that you're not sick. I'm glad that Eric loves his job. I hope his MCAT scores are great this time around. Can't wait to see you.