Congrats! She is so cute! I think she looks like Jana, especailly in that last picture. I'm so happy for you guys. Now the real fun begins. I'm glad Mom got to be there too. I know she'll enjoy little Adelyn. Take care of yourselves Jana and Jason and know that you make cute babies!
She's a beautiful baby! I am so excited to see her next week. Just think, she'll be just about ready to crawl when you come up for Thanksgiving. I'm sure Hillary's children will be excited to play with their new niece then. Good job guys!!
That baby is ridiculously cute! I haven't been able to post because Kurt's log-in had taken over my browser. What a sweety-pie! I already want more pictures. I also need Jason and Jana's address.
7 comments:
Congrats! She is so cute! I think she looks like Jana, especailly in that last picture. I'm so happy for you guys. Now the real fun begins. I'm glad Mom got to be there too. I know she'll enjoy little Adelyn. Take care of yourselves Jana and Jason and know that you make cute babies!
I have to add that I'm really jealous that you had such a small baby!
Charlie and I were wondering if Adelyn has a middle name.
Adelyn's middle name will be Kay like Jana's.
She's a beautiful baby! I am so excited to see her next week. Just think, she'll be just about ready to crawl when you come up for Thanksgiving. I'm sure Hillary's children will be excited to play with their new niece then. Good job guys!!
My kids are really excited to meet Adelyn. They will definately like playing with her when we see you at Thanksgiving.
That baby is ridiculously cute! I haven't been able to post because Kurt's log-in had taken over my browser. What a sweety-pie! I already want more pictures. I also need Jason and Jana's address.
Post a Comment