Monday, July 2

False Alarm

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up, but now it might be weeks before the baby comes. Jana was induced today but nothing was happening not even water breakage. The doctor said that they could break the water there or she could go home. They decided that it would be better to go home and wait it out. We will try and keep you updated as much as possible so check the blog every hour from here on out.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You are going to update us every hour? I'm impressed.

Tough luck, Jana. I know it must have been hard to get your hopes up that Adelyn would be here yesterday and then have those hopes dashed away. Now you have to wait longer, and that must suck. Hang in there though. She'll be here before you know it. By the way, how could your doctors mess up and forget to tell you you had gestational diabetes? That's kind of important. Did you just get it recently or have you had it all along? If I were you I'd probably be pretty mad that they hadn't told me. That's not something you should overlook.