Friday, June 29

Charlie job update

Charlie was called back for a second into view for Pinckney high school. His 2nd interview was this morning. He feels like he did well. The next step would be for the final three to be narrowed down to two and then presented to the superintendent. He'll know by Monday if he'll go on to the next step. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Nice!

Heather said...

YAY! Pinckney is super-de-duper nice too, and the housing market isn't too crazy there. The surrounding area has some really good buys if you are willing to live out in the country (not Kurt's idea of fun but I don't think I'd mind). Anyway, YAY!

Hillary said...

Charlie would actually like to be out in the country again. The kids think it would be fun too. I could deal with it. I'd just miss the convenience of being close to shopping and people.

K.E.N said...

We are super excited that this goodness is happening to you guys. We will keep our fingers crossed and keep praying for the best. Rock on!!!