Hope all your travels went well. Did everyone arrive home safe and in a timely manner? It was great to see everyone. I wish we all lived a lot closer or that airline ticket prices would plummet. Such is life.
The Peterson's made it home safe and are back in the swing of things. It was a close one though. Our flight from Detroit was delayed an hour while we waited for the plane to arrive. We made it to Phoenix with about 20 minutes to spare. Luckily our next gate was only about 200ft away and we made it in time. We had a great time and like Heather we wish we could get together more often. Luv you guys.
Jason and I also made it home. After a cancelled flight, about an hour on hold with the airline, and a late flight last night...all is well.
It was WONDERFUL playing Boggle, busting a move at Gala, and going to the zoo with you all, as well as all the other fun things we did. I can't wait to move to Memphis and be able to visit maybe twice a year! Yay!
I'm glad you're all home safely. Dad said yesterday that he couldn't believe how fast the week went! Now we can focus on this weekend of plays and moving. See you Utahns in a about a month and a half.
3 comments:
The Peterson's made it home safe and are back in the swing of things. It was a close one though. Our flight from Detroit was delayed an hour while we waited for the plane to arrive. We made it to Phoenix with about 20 minutes to spare. Luckily our next gate was only about 200ft away and we made it in time. We had a great time and like Heather we wish we could get together more often. Luv you guys.
Jason and I also made it home. After a cancelled flight, about an hour on hold with the airline, and a late flight last night...all is well.
It was WONDERFUL playing Boggle, busting a move at Gala, and going to the zoo with you all, as well as all the other fun things we did. I can't wait to move to Memphis and be able to visit maybe twice a year! Yay!
I'm glad you're all home safely. Dad said yesterday that he couldn't believe how fast the week went! Now we can focus on this weekend of plays and moving. See you Utahns in a about a month and a half.
Post a Comment