Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter! I hope you all will be spending your Easter in a nice relaxing atmosphere.
I get to move Les and Jocelyn into Charlie's parents' house. It's been pretty stressful so far and tomorrow is the big move with all their furniture going. I will be so glad when this weekend is over. I'm trying to keep a Christ-like attitude, especially with it being Easter and all :).
Love you all.
2 comments:
We had a nice Easter. We went to Idaho for the weekend to spend it with his family. While you were all battling the snow, we were having a BBQ, playing Euchre (my Ohioan sister-in-law taught everyone so the game's influence has reached all the way out here to the West), and throwing around a frisbee. It was relaxing and wonderful.
Yeah, except last week you all in Utah were battling the snow there so I don't feel too bad about you trying to rub in your nice warm Easter weekend.
Post a Comment