Wednesday, February 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERRIT!!


Merrit is now 8 whopping years!!

5 comments:

Kurt said...

That picture only shows 5 candles. :(

Jana said...

Yeah, and I posted it a day early. :(

Jason said...

Happy Birthday Merrit!!

K.E.N said...

It's okay, Jana, it's the thought that counts.

Hillary said...

Merrit had a really fun birthday. We had his baptism, and then a party for him right afterwards. It was a lot of work for Charlie and I but it was worth it to see the smiles on the faces of all the kids. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the event as I was running the video cam and Charlie was in charge of the activities. Kurt and Heather took pictures and so did Dad. Maybe they could post some so every one else can see what happened. I don't think I'll ever do things quite like that again though. It was just too much work. From now on the baptism and the party will be on different days.